Popcorn Liquid Candy - Fingering Weight
Consumption of America’s favorite concession snack increased significantly due to sugar rationing during WWII. Sugar was sent to the troops overseas, so Americans were forced to find alternate sources of sweeteners and snacks. Americans ate three times as much popcorn as they had before.
It's hard to believe a snack food that tastes so good can actually be good for you! But it’s true!
* Air-popped popcorn has only 30 calories per cup; oil-popped popcorn has only 35 calories per cup.
* When lightly buttered, popcorn contains about 80 calories per cup.
* Popcorn is a whole grain, making it a good-for-you food.
* Popcorn provides energy-producing complex carbohydrates
* Popcorn contains fiber, providing roughage the body needs in the daily diet.
~Available on my Simple Syrup Fingering Base~
80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon
400 yards / 100 grams