Love Entwined Cowl Knitting Pattern
I love the coziness of a hand knit shawl wrapped around my shoulders but am not a fan of the constant adjusting required to wear them. I designed this cowl to mimic the drape of a shawl in the front, with the ease of wearing a cowl. Columns of braided cables have the appearance of entwining hearts, making this a perfectly romantic knit.
- Construction: knit from the top down, in the round.
- Size: offered in one size, with an adaptation to make it shorter with less yardage.
- Yarn: approximately 400-437yds/365-400m fingering weight yarn
- Needles: US 4 (3.5mm) and US 5 (3.75mm) on 24inch/64cm circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Stitches used: Basic knit and purl stitches with purl front and back increases and basic cables
- Both charted and written instructions.
- Difficulty level: Advanced beginner due to easy, repetitive stitch patterns, basic cables, circular knitting, basic shaping and finishing techniques.
THIS PURCHASE IS FOR A DIGITAL PATTERN ONLY. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PRINTED PATTERN OR THE FINISHED COWL.